Sunday, September 16, 2007

Starting to Reach Out to Nonprofit Parthers

I thought I would do something different with my blog this time. I want to see if I can get any good feedback and recommendations.

One of our goals as an organization is to insure that we are partnering where ever possible. We don't and will never have the resources to do it all ourselves. And even if we did, it would be a huge mistake to try. It makes a lot more sense to partner with organizations doing similar or complementary things.

We have the beginnings of the list of nonprofits that we have contacted or intend to contact shortly. Here is the list that we have today ...
  • Junior Achievement
  • Boys and Girls Club
  • CityYear
  • NSTA (National Science Teachers Association)
  • All Kinds of Minds
  • Girls Inc.
  • Girl Scouts
  • Boy Scouts
  • Big Brothers and Sisters
So you can see that this is a good start, but we need a better list. Please add your thoughts on who we should be partnering in the comments section, or if you are more comfortable sending it to me in email, please do to dale.ferrario@freshbrain.org. I would love any thoughts you have, and if you know someone in the organization, please include that as well. Thanks!

No comments: